Monday, December 28, 2009

I sparkle…you shine…


‘Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes’

Floating on a surf board in the middle of the ocean, communing with the sky… I feel insignificant…like a speck in the universe. The enormity of creation and the part I play in it is both humbling and awe inspiring says… Is this heaven?....

Sitting on the top of a hill watching fields of plowed earth extending into the horizon, the tilled mud undulating like the waves in the ocean….eddiing and flowing….Colours so bright they nearly blind me…Nature talks to me, I feel your energy coursing through my veins, the viberations swallow me…Sight becomes sound and sound becomes sight…I am, what I’ve become…I am stripped bare, the walls are gone, my reality vs. ‘the’ reality becomes rubble at my feet. I take a journey down through my subconscious… I find honesty. I challenge my demons, I vanquish them or be vaniquished and you know what? It’s ok to be swallowed up by me…I am aware, I am a God….

Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain,
Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies.
Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers,
That grow so incredibly high.

The sun’s rising…I whisper to Ra…the angels singing…I hear them as clearly as I feel the breath in my body…exhale... I’m sitting on the top of a hill, the universe before me …I am one, I am all…I see you, I see through you…I feel you …I feel your goodness, your gratitude,..you are a miracle of creation….surround me, with your love…understand me, I need you now… you appear before me naked …my reality is our reality…We connect…we flow in unison…I don’t have to be who I need to be…You’re spirit touches mine, our energy is one…Is this what it means to find yourself? Does it mean finding you?

‘Picture yourself on a train in a station,
With plasticine porters with looking glass ties.
Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile,
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes’

I make love through you …I’m alone, I’m with you…Its warm here, its dark and I’m not afraid. I’ve known you all my life…you are my beautiful freak, my lover, my angel, my friend…I open to you, I surrender…without pride…I’m willing…I’m yours. You embrace me…I feel safe, we’re equals …you’re my master..you supplicate to me…I consume you….Take me…I am you, you are me…

Lucy in the sky with diamonds,
Lucy in the sky with diamonds,
Lucy in the sky with diamonds,
Ah... Ah...

The music ends…you walk away…I miss you…I’m glad to see you go….I’m with you, you’re in me…a last encore and then you’re gone…

{CHORUS REPEATED AND FADED}

No comments:

Post a Comment